“Where words leave off, music begins.”
- Heinreich Heine
The death of a loved one is a time to mourn the passing of someone special to you, celebrating their memory. With the focus on the funeral, live music can help to provide an extra sense of poignancy, speaking in ways that some words cannot.
At such a sad time, Rachael provides an understanding and compassionate service, bringing comfort and solace through song. With music ranging from sacred music to popular songs, we can discuss the best options for you - be it your loved one's favourite song, or something that reminds you of them.
Of course at this time you may wish to ask your Funeral Director to contact me directly, at which point we could arrange the details on your behalf.
Frequent Song Requests:
1. Widmung (Schumann)
2. Pie Jesu (Lloyd-Webber)
3. O Mio Babbino Caro (Puccini)
4. Over The Rainbow (Arlen)
5. We'll Meet Again (Vera Lynn)
6. The Lord is My Shepherd (Goodall)
7. The Lord Bless You and Keep You (Rutter)
8. My Heart Will Go On (Dion)
9. Down By the Salley Gardens (Trad.)
10. The Turtle Dove (Trad.)
11. She Moved Through the Fair (Trad.)